Please arrive about 10 to 15 minutes early for your class and remove outdoor shoes before entering the studio. This is an “indoor shoe” space!
Please leave all of your belongings on the coat rack or shelving unit in the studio to keep the studio space open for awesomeness. KIVA is not responsible for any lost items.
This is a creative sacred space, please turn off cell phones and leave them with your belongings.
WHAT TO BRING
Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate. Please bring your own water bottle to our fitness classes. Clean indoor running shoes.
Yoga mats are at the studio. Feel free to bring your own if you like. Hand drums are provided at our Drum Circle events. If you have your own hand drums, the more drums the merrier. bootybarre classes use Therabands, handweights and yoga mats. You are welcome to use the equipment in the studio if you like. Or purchase your own. We will happily help you out and welcome all beginners to our classes.
Please ask any one of our teachers or office manager. They can answer your questions about getting started with your KIVA experience. Call the studio any time at 306-774-6478 or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to sign up ahead or can I just show up to a class?
You are welcome to just show up to the class, there is always room for one more. If you would like to sign up ahead of time you can download the free Mindbody App or visit the Mindbody website and check out ‘The KIVA Studio’.
What do I need to bring to class?
Please bring a water bottle and indoor running shoes.
Some of the classes require specific items, you are welcome to use the studios or bring your own. These items include:
-Hand weights 1-4 pounds
Is there a change room?
There are 2 one person washrooms located at the studio that you can change in.
What happens when I arrive at the studio?
When you arrive at the studio please leave your outside shoes on the mat. When entering KIVA you will be welcomed by the staff, please let them know that it is your first time and they will be happy to show you around. Upon entering the studio you will be required to fill out a registration form and payment will be taken (if you have made a purchase online please let the staff know). The staff will then show you how to sign in and give you a run down on what to expect in the class. From there you are on your way to a joy filled class.
I’ve heard there is an App I can download to register for classes. How does that work?
Yes, you can download the free Mindbody app and search for ‘The KIVA Studio’ from there you can checkout out classes, sign up for classes, see workshops that are happening and make purchases.
How does your referral program work?
KIVA wants to reward you for bringing NEW Clients into the studio. Each time you refer a client a KIVA credit will be added to your account to use towards your next purchase.
What should I wear?
Wear clothing that is light weight, moves with your body and is not bulky.
If you are attending a meditation class wear layers as your body tends to cool down during the practice.
When does my 10 punch pass expire?
Your 10 Punch pass expires 3 months from first date of visit.
Does the 30 days for $39 Intro Offer start from day of purchase or day of first class?
Your 30 days for $39 activates at the first class you attend.
Do you have special rates for students?
Yes we do! Please see our rates page.
What are your cancellation policies?
Cancellation Policy for KIVA Special Events & Workshops
- 30 days or more prior to the event: Cancellation and refund of ticket, minus $50 processing fee, or ability to transfer ticket to another individual.
- 30 to 15 days prior to the event: Cancellation and 50% refund of ticket, or ability to transfer ticket to another individual.
- Less than 15 days prior to the event: No refunds. You may still transfer your ticket to another individual.
Cancellation Policy for KIVA Classes
- All KIVA Class sales are final. No refunds, returns or exchanges.
- Prices subject to change. Prices subject to GST. All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please consider your availability and choose the best option for your lifestyle.
- Specials or reduced rates may not be used in conjunction with the above rates.
- Student and Senior (60+) pricing is only available in studio for full time students and/or seniors with valid ID.
Cancellation Policy for KIVA Auto-Renew Memberships
- If you wish to cancel your auto-pay please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We request 15 days notice to process cancellations.
- Minimum contract commitment is 4 months.
- This pass is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- As a monthly Auto-Renew member, you may put your pass on hold a maximum of 2x per year. The minimum amount of time is 2 weeks, the maximum is 2 months. Please email us with your start and end dates 1 week in advance. *This is only available after your first 4 months of membership.