- Born:Swift Current, Saskatchewan
Graduated Swift Current Comprehensive High School (1989) Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Social Work (University of Calgary)
Masters of Arts (Creative Arts Therapy – Dramatherapy: Concordia University)
- Worked: Social Worker, Private Practice Counselor, Creative Arts Therapist, Children, Youth and Family Minister
- Lived and worked in Suriname (South America), Mombasa Kenya, Pagadian City, Mindanao, Philippines.
- Travelled throughout Thailand, China, Spain, Bali and beyond.
- Trainings: Soul Coaching Certification, Past Life Coaching Certification, Reiki Level One & Two, Healing Touch Level One Practitioner, Yoga Nidra Training, Deeksha & Oneness Giver Certification, Certified Zumba Fitness Instructor (of all Zumba Fitness modalities and courses), CanFitPro Group Fitness Instructor, Women in Business Network Member and Conference Participant, Lyric Theatre Board Member (not currently), Southwest Crisis Services Children’s Outreach Program Staff, Arthur Hull’s Drum Circle Facilitation Trainer. AND MUCH MORE!!!
- Dog lover – of a beautiful soft-coated wheaten terrier BULAN (which means MOON in Cebuano – a Philippine dialect).
- A Scorpio and loving every minute of it.
- Owner of a funky blue house with a fireplace, piano, mandolin, guitar, collection of world percussion, hand drums, art work and sacred readings from sacred friends.
- I dream to be facilitating and guiding people internationally in living abundant lives and how to support and help people in living their heart song, making a difference in the world and shining as brightly as they can.
- I am Christine Ciona – your abundant living guide. I desire joy, abundance, light and love. I value authenticity, passion, purpose and taking sacred action and responsibility for manifesting beauty and joy in one’s life. I truly believe that everyone has sacred gifts to share in the world and that authenticity, love, light and joy are the pathways to wholeness, healing and abundance. IT IS SO AND SO IT IS.