Check out all special events on Mindbody!
10 Days to Kick Start Your Amazing Healthy Life Program
Participants will receive:
- 10-day Revolyoution Whole Food Cleanse Value $123
- 10-day Meal Plan to Shower Your Body with Healthy Eats and Great Treats and End Unhealthy Cravings – Discover the Energy You’ve Been Missing
- 10 Days unlimited KIVA access to all of KIVA’s health and wellness classes *Value $126
- Complimentary 30 minute Joy‐Clarity Session with Christine Ciona to support you along your health and wellness journey. (in‐person/ by phone/ Skype) *Value $75
- Complimentary 30 minute Strategy Session with Kevin Otto to support you along your wellness journey. (in‐person/ by phone/ Skype) * Value $75
- Member only access to Private Facebook Group for ongoing support.
Value of this Dynamic Health and Wellness Program: $ 399
You Pay ONLY: $99 +gst
** KIVA MEMBERS receive a special 10% off discount **
6 week series running Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 8pm Fairview Pool
Starting July 4th – Ending August 10th, 2017
Splashing, stretching, twisting, laughing, and even shouting are often heard during an Aqua class. Integrating the Zumba formula and philosophy with traditional aqua fitness disciplines in a safe, challenging, water based workout that provides a cardio conditioning, body toning workout too. And most of all exhilarating beyond belief.
All are welcome. No experience needed.
Buy Now or you can pay ON DECK AT THE FAIRVIEW POOL before class.
Drop ins and beginners are always welcome.
Purchase a 12 Punch Pass and receive one week unlimited at the KIVA Studio. (One week unlimited to be used before September 14th, 2017.)
Note: Aqua Zumba Punch Passes are transferable to KIVA studio classes and include: meditation, zumba fitness, bootybarre, PiYo Live, Cize Live, Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Drum Circles, Hula Hoop Fitness classes and MORE. Punch cards are valid from 3 months from date of activation.
5-Day Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
Thursday, July 20, 2017 – Monday, July 24, 2017
9:00am – 5:00pm
Tianne Allan is an internationally renowned Restorative Yoga teacher coming to KIVA for a 5-DAY RESTORATIVE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING.
There are no prerequisites for this training and all are welcome.
Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Tianne is both for Yoga Teachers with their 200 hour certification working towards their AYTT (500 hour certificate) and anyone wanting to incorporate restorative practices into their work and personal lives.
Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Level 1 – The Foundation: is open to anyone wanting to understand and incorporate restorative practices into their work and/or personal lives including yoga students, body workers, physical therapists, nurses, and health professionals in the field of body-mind medicine and psychology.
At the end of this training you will:
Discover how this simple practice offers powerful personal transformation
Gain deep understanding of the science behind restorative yoga and the specific techniques and structures of the restorative yoga practice
Learn the powerful art of restorative yoga; how to work with subtle energies to enhance or depend each individual person’s exprience, including restorative assists using therapeutic touch
Experience how restorative yoga stimulates the body’s natural healing mechanisms, cultivates inner calm as well as a deep connection with Self
You will be ready to teach restorative yoga within a class setting or as a private, one-to-one session
INVESTMENT FOR THE RESTORATIVE YOGA TRAINING:
$799 (Sign Up With a Friend) Sign up with a friend and each pay only $799. Pay full amount online or contact us to process payments separately.
$999 (Early Bird) This deal ends May 30th. There is a 3 month payment plan available of $333/month for 3 months.
$1200 (Full Pricing) A 3 month payment plan is also available of $400/month for 3 months. (Full Pricing begins May 15th, 2017)
NATURALLY DEEP SLEEP with Tianne Allan
- Explore therapeutic yoga practices for a restful, rejuvenating sleep.
- Understand the neurobiology of sleep.
- Learn gentle, powerful breath practices, yoga postures and the transformative Yoga Nidra Meditation.
Sweet Dreams for Health and Happiness
The benefits of a good sleep at night show up in our daily life. With a good night’s rest we are calmer and better able to deal with stress; our natural immune system modulators increase, helping us to fight off sickness; our mind is more alert, improving concentration, memory and problem solving. In addition to these and many other health benefits, it just feels so good to wake up refreshed, energized and looking forward to the day.
Exploring the path to peaceful rest
This workshop will touch on the neurobiology of sleep and wakefulness, particularly the central role of the nervous system. We will explore the ways in which yoga can change our nervous system balance and thus, improve our sleep patterns. We will learn specific meditation techniques, breath work, and restorative yoga poses which relax the body, clear the mind and prepare the body for a deep rejuvenating sleep.
We will experience Yoga Nidra, also known as yogic sleep or sleep with awareness. Yoga Nidra is a systematic method for complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation. It is said that one hour of Yoga Nidra is equivalent to 3 – 4 hours of restful sleep. When you don’t have time for a full night’s sleep, this gem of a practice will ensure your body gets the rest it needs, leaving you feel refreshed and energized.
COST FOR THE DEEP SLEEP WORKSHOP:
JULY 19 (7 – 9 PM)
Bring A friend: $80 ($40 each)
KIVA Monthly Members would get 15% off.
BOOK YOUR CHILD’S BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH US AT KIVA
This 2 hour birthday party celebration includes:
- 2 hour KIVA rental
- 1 hour of zumba kids, creative dancing, drama, fun and games facilitation with Certified Zumba Instructors
- For children 4 years and older.
- Total number of children: 12 participants.
- NOTE: more than 12 participants, include an additional $10 flat fee.
- Tables and Chairs are set up and provided for your event.
NOTE: parents are responsible for any decorations and food items for your event.
We take care of the fun, games and entertainment.
You just bring your kids and we do the rest.
How does it get any better than that.
Typically the first hour is creative facilitation, zumba, fun and games with the instructor. The second hour involves the kids eating cake and opening presents. (Parents bring the cake and any munchies).
(If your child is younger than 4 years old, and you would like a zumba birthday party, please contact us directly to make arrangements).
Cancellation Policy for KIVA Special Events & Workshops
- 30 days or more prior to the event: Cancellation and refund of ticket, minus $50 processing fee, or ability to transfer ticket to another individual.
- 30 to 15 days prior to the event: Cancellation and 50% refund of ticket, or ability to transfer ticket to another individual.
- Less than 15 days prior to the event: No refunds. You may still transfer your ticket to another individual.