Check out all special events on Mindbody!
December 1, 2017
7:00pm – 9:00pm
Join us for NAKED 2 – a night of Facials, Fondues and More.
Celebrate Your Beauty.
Eat, Drink and Love your beautiful self.
Kyla Olson is a dynamic woman who is inspired to live well, nurture her family and help women shine.
She will share her passion for beauty from the inside out, as she guides us into the land of NAKED with facials. Kyla will share her beauty story and how Rodan & Fields helped her overcome her beauty insecurities and shine.
Christine Ciona – the Joy Guru will guide you to step into radiance and joy through her creative storytelling, playfulness and nakedness. Get ready to hear some beauty stories from “the flip side”.
RSVP @ KIVA
Guests will receive: Fondue & Facials – complimentary drinks will be served
Pamper Yourself and Radiate The Beauty Within @ NAKED
A Night to Re-set, Re-Do and Re-New!
This Friday night event is for the ones who hold and listen. Who wake up early and stay up late. Who offer, reach, mend and take care. Who listen at all hours. Who pick up and clean up. Who feed and nourish. And do all of this everyday.
For all mothers, fathers, families, soulmates and friends.
* Meet Diverse Access Consciousness Bars® Practitioners
* Tap into your awesomeness
* Experience Access Consciousness Bars® tools and more
* Be nurtured
* Receive self-care resources
* Unplug and Replenish
ARE YOU READY TO DEFRAG?
$10 for Bars Practitioners
$20 for all other Guests
KIVA’s Fabulous Fun Fridays Presents SHAUNA’S SURPRISE NIGHT!
November 17, 2017
7:00pm – 9:00pm
Join Shauna Cuthbert as she shares her best party games, creative play, laughter and more.
$5 at the door or RSVP Online.
Members are FREE.
Snacks and Refreshments provided.
All are welcome.
BOOK YOUR CHILD’S BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH US AT KIVA
This 2 hour birthday party celebration includes:
- 2 hour KIVA rental
- 1 hour of zumba kids, creative dancing, drama, fun and games facilitation with Certified Zumba Instructors
- For children 4 years and older.
- Total number of children: 12 participants.
- NOTE: more than 12 participants, include an additional $10 flat fee.
- Tables and Chairs are set up and provided for your event.
NOTE: parents are responsible for any decorations and food items for your event.
We take care of the fun, games and entertainment.
You just bring your kids and we do the rest.
How does it get any better than that.
Typically the first hour is creative facilitation, zumba, fun and games with the instructor. The second hour involves the kids eating cake and opening presents. (Parents bring the cake and any munchies).
(If your child is younger than 4 years old, and you would like a zumba birthday party, please contact us directly to make arrangements).
Cancellation Policy for KIVA Special Events & Workshops
- 30 days or more prior to the event: Cancellation and refund of ticket, minus $50 processing fee, or ability to transfer ticket to another individual.
- 30 to 15 days prior to the event: Cancellation and 50% refund of ticket, or ability to transfer ticket to another individual.
- Less than 15 days prior to the event: No refunds. You may still transfer your ticket to another individual.